VELUX – New Installations
Sussex Roof Windows are proud to offer a one stop shop for your new VELUX window installation, covering all you require to get the most from your VELUX products.
Our VELUX installations include:
- Full, in person, consultations to make sure you are able to select the right VELUX products for your home.
- Detailed Quotations- Nothing left out and no surprises.
- Structural works- VELUX windows require structural alterations as part of the installation process, we will carry this out to a high standard and within Building Regulations.
- Roofing- One of the most important aspects to any VELUX installation is the connection between the roofing material and the VELUX product to ensure its long lifespan. We are able to carry out installations in almost all roofing materials commonly used in the UK.
- Plastering- to finish off your window internally we will make good with a plastering finish where required.
- Supply and installation of VELUX blinds if required.
- Building Regulations- We will help you through the process of Building Regulations Notification, ensuring you have the correct certification once the work is completed. This is important when you come so sell your home.
- Warrantees- Our VELUX windows and installations come with a 10 Year insurance back guarantee. (some exclusions apply)
Why Choose VELUX?
VELUX is a premium roof window brand, and is synonymous with quality. Sure, there are other roof window products out there, but we choose to work with VELUX alone for a number of reasons:
VELUX windows are the best in quality by a long way.
VELUX have fantastic customisation options, allowing you to alter colours, sizes, finishes and more.
A well-installed VELUX will last for decades (and for your peace of mind we provide a 10 year guarantee on VELUX work).
VELUX are releasing a range of new technologies, such as high quality insulation materials and smart home technology.
The VELUX Certified Installers scheme ensures you get premium service from VELUX, end-to-end.
Interested in a new installation?
Here’s how we work…
Get in touch
Through this website or via email is the best way.
Carried out by our surveyor in your home or business. Velux offer a huge range of products, so let us take the hassle out of navigating your way through it. During consultation, we will discuss the specific options available to you in your home or business and help you make an informed choice.
Our quotations are not vague and leave nothing out. Following your consultation you will receive your quotation via email. We are of course on hand to answer any questions you may have and once you are ready to proceed you can easily accept our quotation with the click of button.
Keeping you informed:
Following your acceptance of a quotation a deposit will be required for the ordering of your VELUX products. As your order progresses and products are ordered, we will keep you informed and will arrange a suitable installation date with you.
Our team will arrive at the agreed time and carry out the installation with minimal disruption to you and your home. Having carried out hundreds of VELUX installations, we are very skilled in our work and pride ourselves on our smooth installations. If you have any questions or concerns, our team are always there to help.
Once installation is complete, we will demonstrate your new VELUX products and answer any question you may have before leaving your home clean and tidy.
We are sure that you will have years of trouble free enjoyment of your VELUX products but if, for any reason, you need us, we will also be happy to provide any assistance you may need.