Repairs and Replacements for VELUX Windows in Burgess Hill
VELUX Certified Installer in Burgess Hill
Are you having problems with your VELUX windows?
VELUX windows are the highest quality skylight windows available, but that doesn’t mean that always work flawlessly. At times, you’ll experience issues which means that your windows may need some TLC to repair them, and possibly even replacing. You’re in safe hands with Sussex Roof Windows – we’re a VELUX Certified Installer in Burgess Hill, meaning we’re one of the few companies VELUX themselves trust to install their products.
All of our work is non-disruptive and carries a 10 year guarantee too. We’ve completed hundreds of installations in and around Burgess Hill. If you’re looking for high quality installation, then get in touch. You’re home deserves nothing less.
Common problems you can experience with VELUX
There are two main reasons you may experience issues with your windows – age and bad installations. We’ll make recommendations for repair and/or replacement. Common issues include…
- Windy, draughty windows.
- Excessive amounts of condensation forming on the windows.
- Leaks around the window which can subsequently damage masonry and walls.
- Stiff, clunky gaskets which means windows don’t open or close easily.
- Other problems with the window that mean that it won’t open.
- Insulation issues resulting in energy waste for your home.
- Flimsy and aged seals meaning the windows don’t shut properly.
- Other stiff mechanisms meaning that the window won’t open.
- Cracks in or around the window pane.
- Discolouration and sun bleaching to the window and frame.
Sounding familiar? The good news is that a repair or replacement is often simpler to perform than you may think, taking a matter of a few hours.
Common work we do in Burgess Hill
Our Burgess Hill customers contact us for 3 main reasons.
Fixing a bad VELUX install
VELUX products are such high quality, that the most common cause of problems is a bad installation. We can repair poorly installed windows.
Replacing a old skylight window
Old skylight windows and VELUX will need replacing eventually. As a VELUX Certified Installer, we’ll get the job just right.
Replacing a window with new VELUX technology
You may choose to replace your current VELUX windows due to the amazing new tech that VELUX are rolling out, from better installation to smart home technology.
Get an estimate in Burgess Hill
We offer customers in Burgess Hill free estimates on repairing or replacing their VELUX windows. With a few photos and a model number, we can provide these really quickly. Unlike competitors in Burgess Hill, we will always visit your home before providing a final quote. That gives you peace of mind with no surprises.
Sussex Roof Windows – the best choice in Burgess Hill
We’ve performed numerous loft conversions in Burgess Hill over the last 15 years, and with that we’ve installed many, many VELUX windows! We’re also one of the only VELUX Certified Installers in the Burgess Hill area.
In addition to holding VELUX Certified Installer status, we’re also accredited by Trustmark
With hundreds of VELUX repairs and replacements completed, you can trust us.
VELUX Certified Installer
There’s no higher accreditation than being a VELUX Certified Installer.
Trained with VELUX
We undertake exclusive training with VELUX at their two training centres in Fife and Slough.
Guaranteed for 10 years
Our VELUX work is guaranteed for a decade. You won’t need it, but it’s great for peace of mind.
Most VELUX repairs and replacements won’t need scaffolding, and can be completed in just a few hours.
Why we only use VELUX in Burgess Hill
We’ve had some customers in Burgess Hill ask us about other skylight installations, such as Roto, Keylite and FENSTRO. We choose to only work with VELUX for a simple reason – they’re the only product we trust not to go wrong. When it comes to quality, they’re second-to-none. What’s more, VELUX are actively rolling out some fantastic new technologies that might make that replacement even more appealing. These include…
- State-of-the-art insulation technology to ensure better energy use within your home.
- High quality glass which allows more daylight in.
- Remote and electric opening systems – have your windows open in just the touch of a button.
- Increased levels of customisations, from the sizing to the colour scheme and materials used.
- Environmental systems to allow for better airflow, sun-screening and ventilation.
- Brand new smart home technology, helping you to manage ventilation, light, humidity and more without even having to think about it.