Repairing and replacing VELUX windows in Horsham
VELUX Certified Installer in Horsham
Problems with your VELUX?
We’ve been installing skylight and rooflight windows for over 15 years, and we can attest that VELUX windows are the best quality products in the business. That said, even VELUX are prone to problems and issues occasionally. Sometimes they’ll need a few repairs or even a replacement. Sussex Roof Windows are the best placed business to undertake your VELUX repairs and replacements in Horsham.
That’s because we’re a VELUX Certified Installers – trained and accredited with VELUX themselves. There’s no higher accreditation available. All of our work is non-disruptive, fast, and carries a 10 year guarantee. We’ve given hundreds of VELUX windows in and around Horsham some TLC.
What problems you might experience with your VELUX
There are really only two major reasons for why problems might occur – bad installations and age. We’ll make recommendations for repair or replacement, but some of the issues you might be experiencing include…
- Draughts and wind getting into the room where your VELUX windows are placed.
- Large amounts of condensation and moisture forming on the windows.
- Water leaking around the window, damaging the masonry and walls.
- Stiff and clunky gaskets making the window difficult to open.
- Numerous other issues that can prevent the window from opening.
- Bad insulation resulting in energy wastage.
- Flimsy, deteriorated and aged seals which mean that you can’t shut the window fully.
- General stiff mechanisms meaning your windows don’t shut properly.
- Cracks to the window panes.
- General discolouration to areas of the window caused by sun exposure.
Any of these sound familiar? Get in contact, and we can have these fixed in no time at all.
Common VELUX work we do in Horsham
We typically get contacted to undertake repairs and replacements in Horsham for one of the following 3 reasons.
Repairing a bad VELUX installation
If your VELUX window has only been installed recently and is showing problems, then it’s likely to be because of a bad installation. As a VELUX Certified Installer, we’ll be able to repair this and reinstall correctly.
Replacing old skylight and VELUX windows
VELUX are of premium quality, but after many years it can be advisable to replace them rather than repair them if problems occur. We’ll be able to assess whether repairs or replacement are the best course of action.
Replacing VELUX for new technology
VELUX consistently roll out fantastic new technologies bringing comfort to your home. You may choose to replace your VELUX windows to take advantage of some of the new tech available.
Estimates and quotes for Horsham VELUX Repairs and Replacements
We offer our Horsham customers free estimates on repairing and replacing their VELUX windows. We can often have these to you very quickly simply by requesting a few photos and a model number. Before we give our final quote, we will always visit your home. Unlike some competitors, we prefer to give you a quote that’s set in stone and you can be confident in… that way, there’s no nasty surprises.
What makes Sussex Roof Windows the best choice for Horsham
We’ve been doing roof window replacements in and around the Horsham area for over 15 years, and in that time we’ve installed many hundreds of VELUX windows. We’re now a VELUX Certified Installer, meaning VELUX trust us to install their products to their high standards.
Accredited by the best
VELUX Certified Installer
Trained with VELUX
10 year guarantee
Smooth and non-disruptive
We only do VELUX work in Horsham
Some of our Horsham customers have enquired with us about other skylight and rooflight windows such as Roto, Keylight and FENSTRO. We choose to only work with VELUX for a simple reason – they provide the best quality products in the business. Anyone who’s being honest will attest to that.
What’s more, we’re excited to be rolling amazing new technologies for your home produced by VELUX. Some of these include…
- Next level insulation technologies to keep your loft and roof spaces warm and energy efficient.
- New glass technology allowing maximum natural light in.
- Remote and electric opening systems which means you can open your windows at the touch of a button.
- Increased levels of customisation, so you can choose colours, materials, finishes, sizes and more.
- Effective new environmental systems, giving you perfect levels of airflow and humidity in your home.
- Smart home technology means the window will moderate itself to manage ventilation, light, humidity and more for your comfort.
Take the next step
Book us in for a free site survey, and we’ll have a quote with you within 7 days following that.